According to the rules, I must do the following:
- link back to the blogger who awarded you (DONE)
- display the graphic from award creator (DONE)
- post 5 facts, four of which must be lies (See Below)
- pass the award on to 5 other bloggers who must follow these rules (See Below)
- link the post back, so Jillsmo can follow its trajectory (DONE)
My five nominees are:
- Black Dog Reviews These crazy cats created the 52 Reviews in One Year Challenge – great site for book reviews
- Pen and Palette Susan Cushman’s blog – nonfiction, poetry, interviews and all around interesting commentary
- The Adventures of Lewis & Clark A writer and her philosopher partner co-blog about their expat life in Hong Kong
- How a Poem Happens Great interviews with poets on, well, how a poem happens – check it out
- Burn Me Not Not in the least literary, but one of the best food blogs on the web IMHO
My five facts—and please indicate in a Comment which you believe is the one true fact—are:
- I’ve been to six of the seven continents.
- My cats are from New Zealand.
- I absolutely love the color sky blue.
- I think that chocolate-covered caramels are disgusting.
- I’m co-authoring a novel titled “Cock-a-doodle-Dude”
**Okay, so this is a little silly – but it’s also kind of a great way to get the word out on good blogs. Know a good blog? Include it in your comment below. And, as always, thanks for reading 😉